Package atst.base Description
A set of 'building blocks' for more complicated CSF applications. ATST Base
provides a number of components, controllers, and other elements that will
help developers build applications on top of CSF. There are many sub
packages with various classes. The pieces that developers will likely find
the most interesting are
- atst.base.management.action - A package containing a
controller for managing the lifecycles and/or actions or one or more
- atst.base.hardware - A package with controllers for
controlling abstract hardware, and classes for communicating with hardware.
- atst.base.tabs.util - A package with some general utility
TABs (like posting periodic events).
- atst.base.util - A package with some general utility and
- atst.base.util.sim - A package with some simulators for
some of the basic kinds of hardware supported by base
- John Hubbard (email@example.com), Erik Johansson (firstname.lastname@example.org)